Our services include the making of costume made dresses, and mascots for theatrical, movie, dance opera and any other stage productions. The costumes could be from any historical time period or represent any nations’ national costume but we don’t shy away from more creative futuristic costumes either.
The ordering process
- The customer and the costume designer create the costume drawings.
- The drawings or photos ae sent to our company via email.
- Our management creates a price quote based on the complexity of the design, each price quote is unique for each order. The quote lists in detail the cost of labor and if requested the price of fabrics as well. (If not specifically requested all fabrics are to be purchased by the customer)
- When the price quote is accepted a contract is written in which all aspects of the order are finalized. From amounts agreed upon in the price quote to deadlines and deliveries.
- Once the contract is signed the fabrics and essentials for the costume are purchased and sent to our facilities, together with the measurements of the wearer.
- Once all fabrics arrive our tailors discuss the details with the designer.
- During the costume making process we keep in constant contact with the designer or their team to finalize any questions that may arise.
- On the deadline finalized in the contract we deliver the costumes to the production site, where together with the designer our staff tries the costumes on the wearer.
- To the dress trial we arrive with enough staff to adjust all the costumes to fit perfectly on all wearers. -This may take a couple of days-
- We keep all design drawings so in the future we can replace any costumes if necessary.